Friday 28 January 2011

Nerf Stampede

Brought To You From Nerf Stampede


Review 1

I purchased this toy for my 8 year old grandson at Christmas, he is having so much fun with it and his dad couldn't wait to join in with the play. It is made of strong materials another grandson has had the Maverick version for over a year now with no problems, so i had no hesitation in purchasing a similar item. The darts are soft and aimed sensibly do not hurt also great that you don't have to reload every time.

Review 2

Santa brought this for my 8YO son and he almost had a heart attack when opened. I would say I have never seen so much excitement on his face. It was his favorite gift and when he found out his friend received one too that nearly tipped him over the edge. Many hours of fun have been had already. Absolute must for any NERF fan..

Review 3

Wow! This is the kind of toy that I wish I'd grown up with; it is so much fun! We'd ordered one for each of the boys (from Amazon), and, unknown to me, my partner had also bought one for me as well (from a far more expensive Argos), so Christmas was tremendous fun with non-stop Nerf-wars throughout the break. They're big, sturdy, powerful, accurate, with loads of add-ons, and more fun than you could ever dream of having. Irrespective of your age, you should buy one; I've had more fun playing with this than I ever have done with any other toy, gadget or activity... I'd have happily paid twice as much for something that's this good!

No comments:

Post a Comment